One month down...
I am practically one month closer to my sweet husband and I am so thankful.
The Lord is so good and so merciful, not only does He provide peace for both of us but he provides protection and hope. I am so thankful for the love He has for those He calls His own.This one month "celebration" day started with a 3-mile run, as much as I'd like to say it was a good one, it was not. I was feet behind my running buddy the entire time,gagging,cramping, nose running, chin-splitting...horrible. If she takes me back for another run, I know I'll do better. (haha) I am no good at running in the cold, being from South Texas and a born and raised Texan,cold weather does not run through my lungs well at all. Julie (aka running buddy) is from Boston,Mass... how do you think cold runs through her lungs? Exactly. I am not making excuses however, she kicked my butt today and I was horrible.
After our 3 miler, we went to our weekly one hour Pilates class where we're almost certain our instructor there was trying to make us suffer as well. It was a good session however.
Fun was quick to follow...
We headed to the next town over and enjoyed lunch at Panera Bread. 1/2 Ceaser sandwich, a cup of brocolli cheddar soup and girl talk was amazing. After Panera we enjoyed a little thrift store shopping and spending too much money at Walmart. However, at Walmart I got some much needed sewing items - self healing mat, rotary cutter and the large-clear-ruler-thing, no idea of what it's actual name is.(excuse the horrible picture quality..)
I am practically one month closer to my sweet husband and I am so thankful.
The Lord is so good and so merciful, not only does He provide peace for both of us but he provides protection and hope. I am so thankful for the love He has for those He calls His own.This one month "celebration" day started with a 3-mile run, as much as I'd like to say it was a good one, it was not. I was feet behind my running buddy the entire time,gagging,cramping, nose running, chin-splitting...horrible. If she takes me back for another run, I know I'll do better. (haha) I am no good at running in the cold, being from South Texas and a born and raised Texan,cold weather does not run through my lungs well at all. Julie (aka running buddy) is from Boston,Mass... how do you think cold runs through her lungs? Exactly. I am not making excuses however, she kicked my butt today and I was horrible.
After our 3 miler, we went to our weekly one hour Pilates class where we're almost certain our instructor there was trying to make us suffer as well. It was a good session however.
Fun was quick to follow...
We headed to the next town over and enjoyed lunch at Panera Bread. 1/2 Ceaser sandwich, a cup of brocolli cheddar soup and girl talk was amazing. After Panera we enjoyed a little thrift store shopping and spending too much money at Walmart. However, at Walmart I got some much needed sewing items - self healing mat, rotary cutter and the large-clear-ruler-thing, no idea of what it's actual name is.(excuse the horrible picture quality..)
Another celebration happening today....
I finished my 24 day challenge yesterday (AdvoCare's) and I am down 8inches total and 8lbs. I am so excited, can't wait to see what other goals I can accomplish between now and seeing my amazing husband!
I finished my 24 day challenge yesterday (AdvoCare's) and I am down 8inches total and 8lbs. I am so excited, can't wait to see what other goals I can accomplish between now and seeing my amazing husband!

No comments:
Post a Comment